Saturday, July 09, 2011

Ah yes

Reports of my death are somewhat exaggerated. Let's call it severe blog fatigue. But it's not dead, I promise. He'll, I've had stuff I could write about the last few weeks, but the drive to post it up just wasn't there.

But the blog isn't dead, nor am I going to delete it. I still have great affection for old place, even if cobwebs are setting in and rats are beginning to eye the place.

Just give me a couple more weeks and I promise I'll come back with new stories and more updates.

But thanks for your patience, everyone. I know I've been abusing it something fierce lately.

3 comments:

In Iqaluit said...

Oh, thank god. And I am glad I didn't have to nag you (but if you waited longer to give an update I might have). :)

Anonymous said...

A couple of weeks? What the hell is wrong with you? If you can't be bothered, then just don't.

Steph said...

U2, muser BBQ . . . so much to write!