Saturday, February 06, 2010

Batman is taking none of your shit

Because I'm feeling naughty this evening. If you want something more in-depth to read on the premier's heart surgery, I suggest heading over to Ed's blog and reading his fascinating analysis and conjecture about what really might have been going on this week.

As for me, I'm going with something cheap and funny. H/t to John for the link. And go here if you want to do your own comic.



Last Five
1. Red light indicates doors are secured - Arctic Monkeys
2. The best baby in the world (comedy) - Patton Oswalt*
3. Courage - The Tragically Hip
4. Musical key - The Cowboy Junkies
5. Happy Jack - The Who

2 comments:

bruce said...

I would take Ed's analysis more seriously if he wasn't so childish and petty.

There is a Web. 1.0 message board type bullying I see in responses that really irritates me. And I agree with him.

WJM said...

Of all the abyssmal Tragically Hip songs, "Courage" has to be the abyssmallest.





No, I take that back. "Scared".