Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All about the coulda, not the shoulda

You know, every time I read one of these stories about a new record being set for the oldest woman to give birth, I think of Patton Oswalt.

Which is something I'm sure he deeply appreciates, being associated with deeply weird shit like this.

And I could editorialize on this. I can editorialize on anything as you may have noticed. But there are times when you simply bow to the master. And I don't think anyone has done a better take than Oswalt on how deeply weird this is right now, let alone with the kid gets old enough to start asking some questions. Y'know, assuming the parents live long enough to answer questions about the bird and the bees, that is.

Anyway, here's the audio of Patton Oswalt on "The Miracle of Childbirth." It's the first 2:30 of this clip, although the rest of the clip is pretty funny as well.



Last Five
1. Lawless Avenue - Jackson Browne
2. Grounds for divorce - The Wolf Parade*
3. Why God why - Mo Berg
4. The ascent of Stan - Ben Folds
5. Lust - The Raveonettes

No comments: