Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Not dead

I swear to God, I'm not dead in a ditch. Funny, I was on a Caribbean cruise, wandering the streets of New York, and bouncing around Italy and I had little trouble blogging almost every day. I come back to Newfoundland and I barely have time to think.

It's been silly busy. Since last I blogged I've gone around the bay to see family, went to Clarenville to catch up with old friends and mentors and I'm trying to go through 10,000 comics to decide which ones I keep and which ones go.

So it's been busy. Tomorrow, I'll have more details on what's going on. But right now, I have to go hang out with my folks a bit, call Cathy, do more with the comics and maybe, just maybe, catch a movie.

I don't work this hard when I'm, you know, actually working.

No comments: