Friday, August 22, 2008

Board of Regents results

Well, at it's most basic, I lost.

If you want to know who won the Board of Regents elections, you can go here.

I'll have more to say about this, possibly later this evening or tomorrow. I've already made one mistake today, and that was talking to a reporter with The Telegram when I wasn't really in the proper mental head space. Putting anything more up on the blog until I'm in the right frame of mind would be a mistake.

However, I will say this. The best part of this whole experience has been everyone who swung by the blog, dropped me an email or signed up for my Facebook page. To see that much support and to realize I have that many friends is tremendous and means the world to me. So if you voted for me, thank you. And I mean that sincerely.

Last Five
1. Man-sized wreath - REM
2. The ghost of you lingers - Spoon
3. New goodbye - Hey Rosetta!
4. What's my age again? - Blink 182
5. Ain't got you - Bruce Springsteen*

1 comment:

Simon Lono said...

Sorry about your loss. As someone who recently lost an election by about 70 points, I feel your pain and then some.

It's a hard racket.