Thursday, January 31, 2008

Stan

I'm sure I could eventually think of something witty, but I just got my ass kicked in curling (you thought I was kidding?) and I'm a bit tired. So instead I put up this t-shirt. I've always been envious of John's weekly habit of putting up cool t-shirts. I've constantly been tempted to steal the idea from him.

Anyway, I saw this shirt online at this pretty awesome looking comic book store in LA - Secret Headquaters. I'm almost tempted to order one. Or maybe they'll have some for sale when I go to New York.

If you're not a comic book geek, you might not get it. For those of you who are, I think you'll get a kick out of it.



Last Five
1. Love rescue me - U2*
2. Last to die - Bruce Springsteen
3. Knock 'em out - Lily Allen
4. Fidelity - Regina Spektor
5. A pair of brown eyes - The Pogues

No comments: