Monday, September 03, 2007

Quiet night

Myself and Cathy have serious cases of the "don't wannas"....as in neither of us want to go back to work tomorrow. Granted, I can understand her point of view a little better. Although I can certainly understand her point of view as Tuesday will be her first day back with the kids. After the whole summer off, it's back at it full-time now. She loves teaching, but I can certainly understand why she was feeling a little morose today.

As for me, I have no idea why. Probably lingering residual from a long weekend that I would prefer not to end.

Not much more to report with this blog post, I'm afraid. I finally have some blood pumping through the book and about 11,000 words done. I'm not getting cocky, but it feels right so far. So if there is the odd day of me not posting here, then I'm slogging away at the book.

No comments: