Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday links

1. Greetings to everyone at the Curling News Blog who have arrived in swarms to see what I've been saying about Brad Gushue. Just for the record, 24 hours later, and it was still a goddamn idiot shot to make.

2. We had another fire here in town on Saturday. I missed it, but North of Nain had a pretty good view of the proceedings. Mike in Edmonton describes what it was like being a Canadian North employee that day.

3. Statistics Canada will be releasing 2006 census information on Tuesday. I'm sure there's going to be a lot of play on this in Newfoundland, as the population free falls towards the 500,000 mark, but I'll also take a look at the numbers for Iqaluit and Nunavut. Because I'm curious to see what the numbers will be for the city and how the population breaks down.

4. Thanks to Liam for this link.

Leaderboard
Create your own Friend Test here

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sure am glad everything I have sent through Iqaluit comes through First Air.