Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I think this is the first time I've gone two days, when having Internet access, where I haven't posted anything to the blog. However, between work, getting ready to come home and feeling a touch under the weather I haven't been feeling too motivated. My stomach has been wonky, something I hope clears up as I have big plans for restaurants when I get to town. Not sure which one we're hitting first, but I'm leaning towards Zapatas. I have a craving for some good Mexican.

Anyway, the next 10 days or so are promising to be insane, but I'm looking forward to it. I oculd use some time off and I'm curious about all the subtle changes that happen in a place when you've been away for awhile.

On the off-chance that there is anyone reading the blog that would like to see me when I'm in town then your best bets are the e-mail me as I will be checking that every few days. Also, friends can reach me by calling either Dan Meades or Rex Welsh (check the phone book). Those are the two places where I'll likely be staying most of the time.

As for the blog, it may or may not be updated over the next little while. I do have access to the Internet, but it will be slow. Plus I doubt I'll have much time. But you never know. Something might happen that compells me to blog right away.

So I hope all of you who read this have a good Christmas and I'll see you all in the New Year, if not sooner.

Cheers...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a happy holiday TB. Enjoy your trip home.

Curtis Groom said...

Merry Christmas and have a Great New Year.
Take Care.
CG

PS sorry about the writing contest, unfortunately the move took presidence and I've had to push my personal contest to Febuary ("the long dark tea time of the soul")

Anonymous said...

Have a nice holiday at home, Craig!

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Townie Bastard!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a very Merry Christmas! Hope you and Cathy enjoy your time back on da rock!