Saturday, November 25, 2006

Bollocks

I had a post written up about music and whatnot, hit send and thought no more of it. And an hour or tow later I swing past the blog to notice it isn't there. Nor is it saved in draft form. Blogger just ate the damn thing.

Between that and all the problems I've had with Switchpod today, apparently I shouldn't be online. Only bad things can happen.

So yes, no words of wisdom on music or anything. Sorry, but I'm not in the mood to spend 30 minutes rewriting it. I'm having enough fun whacking my head against the wall trying to get the last 8,000 words I need to get the book up to 50,000 today.

Tune in tomorrow for something pithy and entertaining.

3 comments:

Tina Chaulk said...

I always write posts in notepad then past them into Blogger. I don't trust it. Obvious, I know, now that you've had your post eaten. Good luck on those last 8,000 words.

Unknown said...

All hail the black hole that is the interweb. Not even a Dear John letter to remember you post by. This is why I don't write anything worth reading ;)

towniebastard said...

Who says I write anything worth reading? ;)