Monday, May 29, 2006

One week in...

I'm sure you're all dying to know the status of the rats....er, puppies.

Well, after checking my mail this morning and finding no new pictures of puppies and with Cathy becoming increasingly unhinged without them, I sent a desperate note to the breeder. She kindly sent along fresh photos, satisfying Cathy's craving for several more days and preserving my sanity.

Although there was the promise of a video once they become more active. Dear lord...

I'm not sure there is much difference. A little less pink around the nose and paws. A little bigger. And that's about it. I think it's around 4-5 weeks when they begin to become rascals.

As it appears we're likely going to end up with a female, all of those lovely male names are getting tossed and we have to start from scratch and find a new name. Cathy like Jasmine. I'm not sold, but it's her dog.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwww, lookit the widdle paws...

Anonymous said...

I bet they smell wonderful.